CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 1999-06 > 0928518601

From: "N. Moore" <>
Subject: Re: [CHESHIRE-L] condition of 1841 census
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 18:50:01 +0100

Dear Errol in Marysville, Victoria, Australia,
I'm
just in the process of ordering the 1841 census for Northwich from the PRO.
The particular area's I am interested in are Hartford, and
Witton-Cum-Twanbrooks, and Northwich Town.

Do you know if these are unreadable as well?

Regards,

Martin MOORE
Wet & bleak South Pennines