CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 1999-06 > 0928924422

From: lynn <>
Subject: [CHESHIRE-L] moezart
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 20:33:42 +1000

When in Sydney? in the City? we have the Australian Society of Genealogists
located in the city. In old Historical buildings (for us young 'uns we say
old), not far from the Bridge.

There is archival places..State Archives..depends on what you want.
Accomodation? YHA etc.

Email.me.....let me know.

Lynn Johnson Faranda, Beautiful Blue Mountains NSW, Australia or OZ
Member and transcriber: Ships Transcribers Guild http://istg.rootsweb.com/
Member Australian Socitey of Genealogists. SAG

Looking for relatives of these people:
Cheshire and Lancs:JONES : Alice and her family from Bucks:married JOHNSON's
JOHNSON : Thomas, John, Ethel,Elsie, Frederick,
ALbert(married ALice Jones)*GILBERT: Frances married
Thomas HACKETT in 1823 *HACKET/TE: Harriet married
Samuel HAY 1865.*STACKHOUSE: Herbert married Annie G
Murray.*BRETT: Ernest.*CARLTON.*MURRAY: James married Annie CAVE*
LOCKE : Florence, Charles,
Aylesbury BUCKS: COLLINS: Ann M. JONES : Robert William and family
(parents of Alice)
Australia as above: and FARANDA
TORONTO CANADA: GOULET/TE, Arthur married Evelyn FARRER.*RYAN *DULLEGE:
William, James, Albert, Elizabeth et al
LONDON,WESTMORLAND FARRAR/FARRER : James Tuer, Henry
Evelyn.*DULLEGE,*RYAN.*Farrer/Farrar

This thread: