Archiver > CHESHIRE > 1999-06 > 0929981183

From: Bruce Whitehead< >
Subject: LDS web site
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 12:06:23 -0400

I managed to obtain only marriage information when entering names in
the two spouse sections of the LDS web site. I was unable to obtain
either birth or death/burial information. My screen shows four data
entry fields, if my memory is correct:
name mother

Entering names in the father + mother section returns no information.
Also, the same two unrelated U sites keep showing up in the "list of
Anyone with ideas?
Please e-mail me privately as 30% of the Cheshire digests that I
receive are incomplete (i.e. truncated).
Need information from Canada's phone pages? Glad to help anyone on
the list.
Bruce in Toronto Ontario Canada

This thread: