CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 1999-08 > 0934249827

From: "J. Troy Massey" <>
Subject: Re: [CHESHIRE-L] Re: NANTWICH
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 20:50:27 -0500

Donald:

Interesting info. My Massey's and Taylor's came from Nantwich, and hope to
one day go back to Cheshire County and enjoy the county more and go to
Nantwich, Crewe and Prestbury, all villages of my ancestors.

Though my immigrant ancestor, Thomas Massey, left in 1683, I still feel a
strong bond to the county of his birth all the way back to the first de
Masci's who settled after the Invasion.

J. Troy Massey
Harrison, Arkansas, USA