CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 1999-10 > 0939007756

From: "Bill Cotgreave" <>
Subject: [CHS] Kendrick interest
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 23:29:16 -0400

I would just like post my Kendrick information, perhaps someone may recognize a
familiar name.

Edward KENDRICK born 1833 in Brymbo, Denbighshire. He married Jane COTGRAVE
whose parents were George COTGRAVE(b. 1811 Chester) and Mary WILLIAMS(b. 1809
Wrexham. George and Mary were married in 1829 in Gresford)

Edwards Marriage Certificate states that Jane COTGRAVE, age 29 and a spinster of
Chester, daughter of George a Gardner, married Edward KENDRICK, age 39, a
bachelor and Moulder of Brymbo, son of Edward a Collier, on 1 December 1873 in
St Mary's C of E in Brymbo, Denbeigh by Banns. Witnesses are Joseph OWNENS and
Harriet YOND.

Edward and Jane had a Daughter Mary E. Kendrick, born 1879 in Birkenhead,
Cheshire.
I hope someone may see a connection.

Bill Cotgreave
Long Island, NY, USA