CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2000-08 > 0966500192

From: "James D Barlow" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Marriage Indexes
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:16:32 +0100

Can someone kindly send me details of how I can find the Cheshire Marriage
Indexes on line referred to below.
I have just tried several Cheshire Record Office links.
Thanks

James D Barlow, seeking
BARLOW Congleton, Cheshire
BARLOW Stoke on Trent area
GARBUTT etc County Durham and various other Northern places
CHESTERS, Nantwich, Cheshire area
ATHERTON, Cheshire/Lancashire

SUNDERLAND, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
RIDER/RYDER, Pudsey
RIDER/RYDER, Guiseley, Otley and other in N Yorkshire
POULTER, Leeds, Knaresborough and others in Yorkshire
WOOD, Pudsey, West Yorkshire

also interested in other family names SHUTT, WARD, BARNES, DAWSON

also looking for my cousins interests. PALEY, WEBSTER, HARTLEY

GARBUTT North Yorkshire
CHESTERS, Nantwich, Cheshire
ATHERTON, Cheshire etc

SUNDERLAND, Pudsey, West Yorks