CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2001-02 > 0982113944

From: "Gail Stokes" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] BANCROFT,BRACEGIRDLE,JONES,LEE,WORSENCROFT,WHITELEGG
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 01:25:44 -0000

Dear Denyse,

Regarding your marriages for the Bracegirdles et al at Northenden - where
have you obtained the information which says that Northenden was in Cheadle?
These were separate parishes entirely, or at least I've never seen them
lumped together like this during my lengthy research in both parishes.

I'd be interested to learn the source.

As to your question of whether anyone has access to Northenden registers - I
often dip into them, and will be doing so this Saturday (17th Feb) if you
need a look up.

Kind regards,
Gail