CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2001-10 > 1002128996

From: "smpatico" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] 1841-1891 census
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:09:56 -0400

Dear Lilian,
Thank you so much for the first chapter of "Genealogy for Dummies" This
seems to be what I need - someone to really spell it out for me.
I have 3 certificates and know of 2 parishes that are mentioned. So I think
that's what I have to pursue next.
I use what I can of Genuki, Free BMD and Cheshire BMD and the LDS IGI and
maybe I am not using the IGI to capacity, but if anyone of "my" names are
mentioned, that's where it stops.
I am quite far away from the nearest LDS Centre and don't know when I might
be able to go and have a look. (Family obligations)
However, I will follow some of the excellent suggestions made here and when
I get confused again, I'll call for help.
I certainly appreciate you taking the time to write and straighten me out.
Regards,
Elizabeth in NS
ANDERSON
DAVIES