Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2001-10 > 1003845838

From: Ian Hartas <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] CheshireBMD Suggestions!
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:03:58 +0100

>Congratulations on the excellent work being done.

Thank you.

>Any chance of a "printer friendly" option being available?

Which bit do you see as 'printer unfriendly' ?
Printing from HTML pages is very much at the mercy of the browser you are using,
the operating system that it runs on, and your personal choice of fonts.
All the application forms print on one sheet of A4 on my home printer from both
MSIE and Netscape under Win98SE.

>A counter for the number of names found at each search, this would then let
>people see quickly if there have been additions since the last check?

I will consider this, although a better check is for you to look at our updates page
which Brett maintains. Full details of all additions and the dates of addition are
shown there.

Ian Hartas
Semper in excretum, sumas solum profundum variat.

This thread: