CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2002-02 > 1014569401

From: "John Farrall" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Smethwicks Safest Milk
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:50:01 -0500

Hi Don,
I think you are right. I had assumed that it was a surname that was
local. The town of Smethwich appears to be the right location. There have
been rumors of a Birmingham connection in the family, but we could never
find any definitive. I have sent a e-mail to the Smethwich Historical
Society and asked them if there was a milk distribution company on Sycamore
Road. The haven't responded yet. I will let you know. As for being the
"safest milk" I guess it depends on how early you retrieve you bottle from
the front porch.

Thanks and regards,

John Farrall
Burke, Virginia