CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2002-02 > 1014678563

From: "Trevor / Mae Gidman" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Trade Directories look-up please
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:09:23 -0000

Jane,
Mr Dennis Moore at the Prescot Museum could well have some information for
you. He sent me a wealth of detail on GIDMAN watchmakers in Prescot and
Liverpool gleaned from parish registers and directories. Look at the
Prescot Museum pages which if I recall correctly are part of the Knowsley
Council website.
Trevor