CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2002-04 > 1019742938

From: "Alan Fairhurst" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Re: Train Stations
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:57:52 +0100

There did used to be a station at Middlewich and there is one at Northwich. Middlewich station was on a branch line from Sandbach to Northwich and in it's final years, at least was run on single line, (Token), working.
Alan Fairhurst.

This message is checked by Norton AntiVirus

The Wistaston Cat Refuge.

Email: