CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2002-05 > 1021889487

From: "Wild" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Unknown mail senders.... deleted
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:11:58 +0100

Why Waste our time telling us you do, That what everybody should be doing.
You are subscribed to a service that means you receive mail FROM PEOPLE you
don't know.
So PLEASE TELL ME. How are they going to be in your ADDRESS LIST?
You could email them and ask if they intended you to recive mail from them.
But to expect people to mail you first about sending you mail. as you did
say you have deleted mail without attacments.

The fist rule of email is any attachments from any source you don't know or
trust, IS DELETED. end of story.
This Type mail is of the same as reporting every virus attack or joke.
God thank god you hav't got your fire wall reporting all traffic, Then you
would be reporting every time someone pings you, including your ISP.

Why blame users of Blueyonder.co.uk, this is one main suppliers of Internet
Service Services to the U.K. other users are just as Likey to be sending
mail.
and I'm sure if Micro$oft can be hit with a Virus, just think what if they
just deleted every message they got from unknown senders.

Please think about what you "you meant to say"
I thought about this mailing ;
;; it was in my delete-box for an hour, but I'm now sending it as I do
think People need to think about what they write.
With my work and the lists I am on I have to deal with up 500 mails a day.
so I may sound short or abrupt.
I am

Arthur.