CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2002-05 > 1022555980

From: "J. Benson" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] WHITAKER
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 20:19:40 -0700

Martin, they were born and met while living in Chorlton cum Hardy (Mary) and
Stretford (William), which was close together in Cheshire, Then later they
were both changed from Cheshire to Lancashire. They were married in the
Cathedral in Manchester, Lancashire which was a little East of Mary's and
William's birth places. I have them living at 28 Ormskirk Rd Pemberton,
Lancashire and his name is shown as SELLERS instead of Sellen in the 1881
census.
William H Head 33 b Stretford CHS
Insurance agent
Mary E Wife 28 b Chorlton Cum Hardy CHS
Edith G Dau 4 Scholar b Ashton Droyisdon LAN
John Hy Son 1 b Wigan Pemberton LAN

This is all of the information that I have and I really need information on
Mary
Jean