CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2002-11 > 1038409447

From: Bill Cotgreave <>
Subject: [CHS] Re: JONES 7 COTGREAVE, Crewe area
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:04:07 -0500

Hello Alan,

It is a long shot, but I have a Nellie JONES b 11 Jul 1887 in Crewe to a
Samuel JONES and ? She marries a Percy COTGREAVE, 1908 in Crewe. Look
Familiar?

I have 50 + JONES from all over Cheshire and the nearby Wales area in my
database.

You can view the entire family (10,000+) including the JONES at Rootsweb
world connect site where I have posted a Gedcom for viewing. Go to;
http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=bilcot
Either select "J" or type in JONES for a search. You can run several
different reports after you select a person. I like the pedigree one. Hope
someone sees a connection?

Kind regards,
Bill Cotgreave

Long Island, New York, USA

> Thank you to all who gave advice on the above question. Alan.
> Interests:
> FAIRHURST, (Cheshire& Lancs): BUTTERWORTH, (Crewe & Rochdale): HALL,
(Crewe): HATTON, (Winsford): LIGHTFOOT, (Winsford): FINNEY, (Winsford):
JONES, (Crewe & Caernarfon).

This thread: