CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2002-11 > 1038454103

From: "Pat and Bill" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Directiory Look up.1907
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:29:10 -0700

Hello List,
Sorry I didn't put what town. This would be Birkenhead, Cheshire.
I am asking, to see how many years he may have been there. As I have him
here in Canada in 1910. This was a second marriage for him, in 1907. and if
he was there from 1907 to 1910. That would help me with a time line for them
coming to Canada.
Cheers.
Pat ,
Alberta, Canada

> Lord St in which town ? It's quite a common street name ... Elizabeth
> Atherton
>

> may I kindly ask if a butcher would be in a
> > directiory for about 1907. It is Thomas JAMES that I am looking for. He
> was
> > living at 63 Lord Street. His father was James Robert JAMES, a miner.
> > If you can connect with this part of my family. I would love to hear
from
> > you.
> > Witness to this marriage were William HAYMAN and Elizabeth ALTHAM.
> > Cheers.
> > Pat and Bill

This thread: