CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2002-11 > 1038472320

From: Ian Hartas <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] IRCs
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 08:32:00 -0000

Gordon,

>I think you'll find Pat & Bill's beef is with the Wirral MBC, not the
>Canadian Post Office.

I beg to differ. I think that the beef is with the Canadian post office for
charging far too much for the Canadian IRCs.
The cost of two IRCs in the UK is appropriate to the cost for sending
certificates. If other countries charge more, then they are the ones to
question.

The usual advice regarding paying by credit card is to allow £1 extra
to cover postage, so why not add £1 extra to the money order
instead of using IRCs ?

--
regards,
Ian Hartas