CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2003-01 > 1041629330

From: "angela&peter appleton" <>
Subject: [CHS] Churches in the Northwich area
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 21:32:15 -0000

Hello List

Please could anybody help me in locating churches in the Northwich area I know nothing at all about Northwich so any help would be apreciated. I have an ancestor JOHN WAKEFIELD born about 1837 in Northwich I cannot find a birth cert for him so I would guess he was born at the beginning of 1837 so I need to locate the church where he was baptised but I don't know where to begin so if anyubody could give me a list of churches in this area It would be most apreciated.

Thank you

Angela

Searching: Wakefield - Northwich, Cheadle, Hyde, Heaton Norris
Brown - Stockport

This thread: