CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2003-01 > 1041727959

Subject: [CHS] Stockport Census 1871
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 19:52:39 EST

Stockport 1871 Census Look up.

Would anyone be willing to look up The following for me?

Thomas Partington

The names and ages should be as below (10 years being deducted from the 1881
census). Sarah Jane may not have been born.

Thomas Head M Male 35 Stockport, Cheshire, England
? Wife Female
Samuel Son Male 13 Stockport, Cheshire, England
Thomas Son Male 11 Stockport, Cheshire, England
Hannah Daur Female 2 Stockport, Cheshire, England
Sarah Jane Daur Female ? Stockport, Cheshire, England

I am trying to find the name of his wife, as she is missing on the 1881
census. He is listed as being married and not a widower; therefore I am
assuming that his wife is still alive. However, her name is required to
attempt the trace.

Many thanks
Les Wilson

This thread: