CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2003-01 > 1041773629

From: "Alan" <>
Subject: RE: [CHS] Churches in the Northwich area
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 13:34:02 -0000

Angela

For all queries of this type you can always find your answer by use of
the GENUKI web-site. We are well placed in Cheshire as it lists
everything you need to know about the place, churches, etc. The URL for
GENUKI is:

http://www.genuki.org.uk/

To jump direct to Cheshire use:

http://www.fhsc.org.uk/genuki/chs/index.htm

Northwich is listed at:

http://www.fhsc.org.uk/genuki/chs/northw.htm

Regards
Alan Bennett
Lowton
England

Cheshire BMD Transcriber
http://cheshirebmd.org.uk
Cheshire Surnames Directory Administrator
http://www.fhsc.org.uk/surnames
The Lancashire Parish Register Society
http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/eng/LAN/lprs/

"I use Archive CD Books to help with my research
http://www.archivecdbooks.org";

Researching:
BENNETT (North Cheshire & Warrington)
THOMPSTONE (Gawsworth)