CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2003-01 > 1041775488

From: "Dave Railton" <>
Subject: [CHS] Family History Records Software
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 14:06:34 -0000

Does anyone know if there is any family history records software available?
Something in which I can records births. baptisms, marriages, deaths,
burials and especially census information. I now have so much information
that I am loosing track of it all. I am not looking for family history
programmes such as Family Tree Maker which I have. What I need is a
preformatted database for basic records. I seem to remember that there was
such software on sale a few years ago but can no longer find what it was. I
appreciate that I could do it myself with Microsoft Excel or Access but
perhaps someone else has already done it so much better.

David Railton

This thread: