CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2003-01 > 1042092057

From: Gavin & Anne Chambers <>
Subject: [CHS] Re: 1851 Census Adlington - Thank you
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 16:30:57 +1030

Many thanks to those who helped with the census lookup - a family
mystery has been solved thanks to the details that were found. Sarah
Ann MOSS, who became my gggrandmother, was on the census as the
unmarried housekeeper for the TURNER family. She married the middle
son, eleven years younger than herself, and they had one daughter, born
two years after the marriage. The family had always wondered how they
happened to meet.

Marjorie Ward, I tried to email you privately, but got the following
error message:

> <>... Deferred: Operation timed out with mxhost.mgownersclub.net.
> Warning: message still undelivered after 1 day
> Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

Regards,
Anne
South Australia

This thread: