CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2003-01 > 1042563349

From: "deborah Larsen" <>
Subject: [CHS] Trying to research the Fodens of Chester Cheshire
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:03:47 -0500

I am trying to trace my husbands genealogy. His family was from the Cheshire area of England. His GreatGrandfather was Frederick Robert Foden b.1862 he married Ethel Esther Snowden-White. His GreatGreat Grandfather was Frederick James Foden he married a Harriet Fisher. They were descendants of a David Foden and a Elizabeth Lightfoot. Family rumor has it that Ethel E Snowden-White was part of the same family that owns Snowden-White Choclate if anyone knows anything about this line of Fodens please contact us.
Thanks
Deb

This thread: