CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2003-01 > 1043391927

From: "ralph burgess" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Legacy
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 07:05:42 -0000

Hi Shelia, that's about 12.25GBP I have it and its great, I used to use
Family Tree Maker 4.4 all the time, I tried to upgrade to the new one, I
think it was 29.99usd at the time but the shipping and handling to England
doubled the cost, That is ridiculous (on top of that you can never get hold
of these people) as I had also been useing Legacy I went for it, I am glad
that I did as it is way ahead of what I had. Ralph