CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2003-01 > 1043422276

From: "Denise McNeel" <>
Subject: [CHS] Runcorn-Gospel Mission Hall/KIEFT
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:31:16 -0500

GlacierReceived a copy of my grandparents' (Kendrick-Kieft) marriage certificate 23/12/1898 at the Gospel Mission Hall, Ashridge Street, Runcorn. It was listed as a civil marriage elsewhere. The minister was listed asWilliam Fidor (or Fidoe). I have been having trouble tracking down John Kieft-found his wife and other daughter in the 1901 census-but did not even know his name until receiving this document. My mother had told me that the Kiefts came from Wigan. My questions: Does this mission hall still exist and where would I be able to see or have checked documents from it Does anyone have information about the Kieft family?Thank you. Denise

This thread: