CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2003-01 > 1043737272

From: "Joan" <>
Subject: [CHS] Re: Funeral Notices in Congleton Newspapers
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:01:12 +1100

Dear Listers

If by any chance someone is looking through newspaper burial or death
notices for Congleton when at their library could I please ask a favour for
a couple of look up of a notices if any.

Mary BIRTLES died 3 September 1886 at Dane Street Congleton aged 77.

Also would there be newspapers for Congleton as early as 1851 as I am
looking for her father's death notice if any.
Thomas BIRTLES died 22 February 1851 at The Marsh, Astbury. Thomas would
have been about 69.

Many thanks in advance if anyone is able to help.
Regards
Joan in NSW, Australia

This thread: