CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2003-01 > 1043825744

From: (Jackson's)
Subject: [CHS] New
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:45:43 +0100

Hello all! I have just started my adventure and found a line of Taylors
that I would really like to know more about. I have a Thomas (or could be
John) Taylor born 1550 in Clatterwich, Little Leigh, Cheshire and died 9
April 1627. His father was named Thomas Taylor who was born 1524 also in
Little Leigh. His Grandfather was named Thomas Taylor and was born about
1448 and died 20 May 1562 and was buried in Great Budworth, Cheshire.
Thomas (or John) Taylor married Ellen Massey 11 Dec 1586. Ellen was born
about 1565 and died 7 Dec 1611. If anybody has any information or helpful
advice I welcome your help! Thank you,
Leigh Jackson

This thread: