CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2003-01 > 1043990107

From: "Antony Lambert Certificates" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] SEARCH FOR MY FATHER
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 05:16:47 -0000

I cannot offer any information, but one way to proceed might be to check the
index of Deaths for the name William Davies in March Quarter 1946.

You will know his age so that will limit the number and whilst there might
be more than one or two, the location of the death might knock out one or
two of them.

One of the major Libraries in Brighton will probably have the index,
otherwise your local LDS centre should do.

Good Luck

Antony

Felix Kept on Walking......

B M & D Certificates or Census Entries: Pay with a non sterling cheque or
Credit Card and get them directly from the local office of the
Superintendent Registrar. See my low tech web page for details.
www.certificates.fsnet.co.uk/certific.htm or e mail me at

The Hurst Pages: www.certificates.fsnet.co.uk/hurstpages.htm

This thread: