CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2003-04 > 1049317944

From: "Gordon Fitton" <>
Subject: [CHS] 1837 on line
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 07:12:24 +1000

Pam
you say it is a good deal for people living overseas
just for your information it would cost me 13.00
Australia dollars for that short time, when I can get two films from the LDS center for that amount, consider your self
lucky that you have all the information you want on your door step. to look at the St cath list we have 2 hours a week
at the public libr.

Most of us have to use the Cheshire BDM and Stafforshire
BDM for our information. If we want a certificate we have to pay about 25.oo Dollars for one.

I wish you luck with your search

G Fitton
Bendigo
Ausgtralia