Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2003-04 > 1051182644

From: "Barbara Lane" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Cheshire names
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:10:44 +0100

I would GUESS that they would probably be surnames based or rooted in place
names, like my own maiden name of BRAMHALL. The only other place I have
found that to be reasonably common is Sheffield. The rest seem to be all
Lancashire and Cheshire. I'm sure there must be someone out there who knows
lots more!