CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2003-07 > 1059415422

From: "Jean Davenport" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] HOLT 1851 Census
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:16:33 +0100

Hello Sue,

I think these may be your HOLT family at Household 25, Washway(?), Timperley
(2162/405-406):

Name/Relation to Head/Marital status/Age/Occupation/Where born
John HOLT/Head/Married/44/Labourer/Chester Dunham
Elizabeth HOLT/Wife/Married/43//Chester Timperley
Mary HOLT/Daughter/Unmarried/19//Chester Timperley
Sarah HOLT/Daughter/Unmarried/15//Chester Timperley
Jonathan HOLT/Son/Unmarried/12//Chester Timperley
Dinah HOLT/Daughter/Unmarried/10//Chester Timperley
Hannah HOLT/Daughter/Unmarried/8//Chester Timperley
Martha HOLT/Daughter//5//Chester Timperley
Eliza HOLT/Daughter//11 months//Chester Timperley (the age is difficult to
read on this one).

Jean