CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2004-05 > 1085604777

Subject: Re: [CHS] DICKINSON of WINSFORD 1851
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 16:52:57 EDT

Dear John,
In the 1851 for Wharton (piece 2166):-
Folio 189, Page 14, Sch.48, Gravel Hill:-
George DICKINSON, H., M. 45, Shipwright, b. Cheshire, Over.
Martha DICKINSON, Wife, M., 40, b. Cheshire, Davenham.
Maria DICKINSON, Dau., U., 16, Servant, b. Cheshire, Davenham.
William DICKINSON, Son, 14, Shipwright's Apprentice, b. Cheshire, Davenham.
Jonathan DICKINSON, Son, 13, Labourer, b. Cheshire, Davenham.
John DICKINSON, Son, 11, Scholar, b. Cheshaire, Davenham.
Elizabeth DICKINSON, Dau., 9, Scholar, b. Cheshire, Davenham.
Samuel DICKINSON, Son, 7, Scholar, b. Cheshaire, Davenham.
George DICKINSON, Son, 1, b. Cheshire, Davenham.

Folio 238, Page 10, Moulton, Sch.38:-
Elizabeth DICKINSON, H., Wid., 67, Pauper, b. Cheshire, Davenham.
Elizabeth DICKINSON, Grand Dau., 12, Scholar, b. Cheshire, Davenham.
Thomas DICKINSON, Grand Son, 2, b. Brighton.

No others in piece 2166 seem to be useful. Of course you never know, but
that's all for now :)
There were none that I saw from Church Hulme, Anthony.
Best Wishes, Penny

writes:

> I now suspect (strongly) my 2 x great grandfather and his parents are,
> John DICKINSON chr. October 1838 at Over St Chad
> the son of John & Elizabeth of Winford.
> I would really appreciate it if someone could locate the family
> in 1851 census,

Penny's Border Pages:- http://www.geocities.com/fountalnpen/moreton.html
Penny's Northwich Pages:- http://www.geocities.com/fountalnpen/index.html

This thread: