CHESHIRE-L ArchivesArchiver > CHESHIRE > 2004-10 > 1099218454
Subject: Sale of land Bidston 1823 - HAZLEHURST
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 05:27:34 EST
Little snippet from Liverpool Mercury August 1823
This day the 15th.....at the house of James RADLEY known by the sign of the
Ring O Bells, in Bidston Cheshire.......
All that plot or parcel of land, called the further field: and also all that
piece or parcel of land now used as a garden, and being part of a Pasture
field adjoining the same: together with a cottage thereon erected, situate in
the township of Bidston, near the Lighthouse, on the road leading from Woodside
to Bidston church containing 1 statute acre, 3 roods, and 15 perches or
thereabouts, and now in the occupation of John HAZLEHURST......