CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2006-01 > 1137838472

From: "V&A Taylor" <>
Subject: RE: [CHS] AOLers not receiving mail
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:14:32 -0000

Hi Carl,
If AOL'ers cannot read your explanation, could it be within your
abilities to post it direct from your email address to them to fetch
them upto date and also ensuring Maureen receives an answer to her
posting along with a message for them to regularly check posts in the
list archives. I cannot post via NTL to AOL addresses either since that
AOL lister put that warning on list about my Family Genealogy website
being a phishing site, which you kindly checked out and confirmed it to
be a false accusation.
Like you, I feel that AOL are treating their ADULT subscribers as
children and have now lost touch with several contacts due to this
action.
Alan...

Alan T... (East Midlands, UK)

Please visit my family genealogy websites via:-
http://forefathers.homestead.com/