CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2006-01 > 1137866996

Subject: Re: [CHS] AOLers not receiving mail
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:09:56 EST

Yes, the spam catcher can be a problem at AOL, but I have AOL and get all my
mail. Just be sure that CHS address is in your address book then it will not
block them. Also, check the spam file all the blocked mail is there and you
can read it there or send it back as "not spam".
Hope this info is a help for AOL users.
Faith Ann
South Florida

Researching:
TOMLINSON - Staffordshire - Whitmore - Seabridge - Trent Vale - Burslem -
Hanley
HALFPENNY - Staffordshire
BEARDMORE - Staffordshire - Trent Vale - Burslem
LEIGH - Leicester - Thingstone - Burslem
LINDOP/LINDROP - Staffordshire - Burslem
JACKSON - Cheshire - Knutsford - Burton upon Trent
DAVIES/DAVIS - Wales

"Remember me in the family tree, my name, my days, my strife; then I'll ride
upon the wings of time and live an endless life."

This thread: