CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2006-01 > 1137867802

From: Allen Peterson <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] AOLers not receiving mail
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:23:22 -0800 (PST)

I agree Sharon. I have both a Yahoo and AOL account. For two days I did not get rootsweb messages on Yahoo. Only last night did the come trickling in. I have still not received any rootsweb messages on AOL and it has been several days.

Allen Peterson

Sharon <> wrote:
It doesn't always work that way. I, like many use a free email for list mail, although AOL is not my server. When the lists fail, that means no mail comes through to the free address either.

Sharon

"Gordon J. Fitton" wrote: Hi

Why don't the persons using aol as a email address change their email to Hot
mail or some other outfit, then they can get around aol. My son in
Cambridge did this and he get my emails ok, aol has black listed my server
(aapt)
Take care
Gordon