CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2006-01 > 1137876019

From: "Christine Charles" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] AOLers not receiving mail
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 07:40:19 +1100

AOL blocked Australia's biggest server at one stage for 2-3 weeks . This has
been going on for years with AOL providing this third rate service and I
still wonder how they get away with it. Surely they have a "service
agreement" that will prevent this.

I guess the only way they will ever update their service is if the consumers
says NO MORE and change servers. Maybe then they will update to a more
competent service.

Chrisirtne