CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2006-03 > 1141525887

From: "Joan Gallagher" <>
Subject: Bertram Merrell Marriage Index
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 13:01:27 +1030

Does anyone on the List know if the Bertram Merrell Marriage Index of Cheshire is an ongoing project? I know there have been a few CD's produced of this Index, at present I have only got as far as buying Version 1 and then Version 2. This Marriage Index does not claim to be complete and as I have found a couple of marriage records in the Parish Registers for one of my lines which don't show up on the Bertram Merrell Marriage Index, I was wondering if there is anyone I could notify so these details can be included in any possible future versions?

Regards,
Joan

This thread: