CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2006-03 > 1141714869

From: "harrysgirl" <>
Subject: Whitfield
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 15:01:09 +0800

Hi,

I have rejoined the list after a long break.

My earliest relative I can find is Henry WHITFIELD born abt 1793, can any suggest where I can look for details of his birth, parents siblings etc.
Would love to hear from anyone else researching WHITFIELD commons Christian names Henry, Thomas, James, Matthew, Elizabeth, George, John. Margaret amongst others. Surnames connected to my WHITFIELDs only on my Fathers side Lester, Webb, Birchall & Jones. In the areas connected with the canals. Farnworth, Sanky, Warrington.

Any help appreciated.

Regards
June Howlett (nee Whitfield)
Country Western Australia