CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2006-03 > 1141839570

From: "Anthony Caryl" <>
Subject: 1841 census lookup (GREEN) New Subscriber
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:39:30 -0000

Hi,

I am currently researching my CARYL family history

John and Sarah CARYL have two children in London, Sophia (1813) and Caroline
(1814?)

They next appear in Cheshire where they have another son, John (Christened 4
July 1816, Latchford (or Leftwich), Cheshire)

Before moving to Warrington in 1820 where they christen the two London girls
and have 3 more children, Sarah Ann (1822),
James Jabez (1824) and William Thomas (1828) all christened at St Elphins

Next they move to Liverpool, where Sophia marries Edwin GREEN

Now on to my request, could somebody with access to the 1841 census look up
William and Mary GREEN (the parents of Edwin), both born about 1790. The
earliest record I have of them in the 1861 census where William is a Lock
Keeper at Weaver Lock, Leftwich, Cheshire (and has Sarah Caryl living with
them which is how I found them)

I'd love to know if they had any other kids etc

Many thanks for any help anybody can give
Anthony