CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2006-03 > 1141984130

From: "Catherine Salt" <>
Subject: Whos that Girl ! was Re: [CHS] Ancestry. COM census look up please
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:48:50 -0000

Hi Vic,
Sorry to say I don't have a clue !
All I know of Thirza is that she was the Aunt of the RIDGWAY children.
So she is *probably* either sister to Mary SPENCER b 1803 died 1839 Chester
or to William RIDGWAY b 1801 Chester died 1869 Chester *OR* a sister in law
(remarried) to the above 2 OR is it a honourary title !!!!!

She was married to a man called ROBERTS. she was married when she and
Louisa Mary ? Mary Louisa RIDGWAY arrived in New York in Sept 1851.
She was not with husband. in 1870 New Jersey.
she was born about 1820 have not found her in 1841 (should be in Chester St
Oswalds !) Or 1851 (thought she might be in london) census UK nor the 1860
USA.
So her name could be Cutts....... as it could be anything else !!!!
Thanks for your interest.
all the best
Catherine in Cheshire