CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2006-03 > 1142280242

From: "Su Cowley" <>
Subject: LEWIS FAMILY
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:04:02 -0000

My g.g.grandparents were THOMAS NICHOLAS who married MARY LEWIS in 1833.
Mary was born in 1806 and christened in Tarvin to parents JOHN and ANN LEWIS
of Forest House. I have a copy of the will of John Lewis who died in 1847.
In the will he mentions his children Richard, John, Samuel, William, Sarah,
Martha, Mary, Ann and Hannah. He also mentions his brother Abraham Lewis of
Norley as executor. Abraham died before John. Does anyone have a link to
this Lewis family and does anyone know where Forest House is or was. I
presume it to be in the Delamere, Norley area.

Regards,

Su