CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2006-03 > 1142473826

From: Ellen Edwards <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Best things about family history
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:55:15 -0800

I've had the fascinating privilege of recently introducing cousins who are
now pensioners, and in their visits they discovered that they grew up within
10 miles of each other, and didn't know. How much more enriched their lives
would have been to have grown up with this set of cousins, especially since
one family was farming, and one family was into excavating Roman Baths!
EE