CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2006-03 > 1142502443

From: "Weston, Liz" <>
Subject: Hannah Whitehead b 1806
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 03:50:24 -0600

Hello list

Could anyone please help. I am trying to find the parents of a Hannah
Whitehead born about 1806 in Northwich. Her entry in the IGI records
does not give the name of either parent. I have looked in the CPRdb but
can find nothing there. Does anyone have access to church records in
Northwich please? Hannah married a William Hitchen born about 1804 in
Northwich but I cannot find a record of their marriage (1828 in the IGI
records) in the CPRdb. It is possible that they may have had a son
William about 1826, also born in Northwich. The family lived in Witton
Street in the 1841 census but the possible son William is not shown.

Kind regards

Liz Weston

This thread: