CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2006-03 > 1142823568

From: "Shirley Beales" <>
Subject: Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:59:28 +1000

Hello everyone,I'm Shirley and I'm new to this list.Although some people may have run across me other Rootsweb lists I guess.
I have joined for a specific reason ,I hope that someone will be able to help me.Sometime ago I inherited a lot of postcards from an Aunt.They are a most interesting piece of social and family history.I have decided to write about my Aunt's life from about 1903-1955, during which time she was in service,using the cards as a background.
One of the Addresses on her cards is....Alfred and Sarah Hand,59.Buxton Rd.Stockport,Greater Manchester.(my Aunt's Aunty and Uncle)Does anyone on the list have Hand relations or ancestors in this area?Or live close enough to take a picture for me.
Name interests :HAND.BOYT.
Thankyou and cheers.Shirley

This thread: