CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2006-03 > 1143245126

From: Ellen Edwards <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] BUFFEY/STOCKPORT
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:10:33 -0800

Heaton Norris in Stockport was a fine community for hundreds of years. Then
the motorway went right through it and it disappeared entirely... So sad, as
my grandfather's watch and clock shop and residence were there in the late
1800s (Kenyon).
Anyone have photos of shops and homes on Heaton Lane?
EE