CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2006-03 > 1143282581

From: silvercyn <>
Subject: John Henry WRIGHT/Fanny WARBURTON marr 1901
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:29:41 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,
I am looking for any connections to John Henry Wright, born in Liverpool and Fanny Warburton born in Cheshire. They were married in Macclesfield on 1st Jan 1901.

John Henry died in 1925, Fanny died in 1934.

I know that they had one son, Harold Warburton Wright born 1902, died 1904. He is buried in the family grave in Macc Cemetery.

There are several other Wright births that I would like to follow up.

Lily born 1902 died 1922

John Henry born 1818/20 who could have married Audrey Bevan in 1943.

The other names could include Gladys, Stanley and John.

If anyone thinks that they may be connected to John Henry and Fanny Wright I would love to hear from you.

Cynthia

This thread: