CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2006-03 > 1143317072

From: "Andrea Cole" <>
Subject: READETT
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:05:38 -0000

Hi List
Anyone out there have links to READETT surname - quite unusual, but just as
elusive as every other surname :-((

Thomas READETT b 1843, Manchester m Elizabeth WILLIAMS, b 1839, Over in
Manchester 1865
Children William, Mary Lucy, Thomas, Herbert Henry and Elizabeth Annie all b
Sale bet 1865 and 1877.
Elizabeth's parents were, I believe, Samuel WILLIAMS and Mary CANE m 1837
in Over, St Chad.

I can find few of my READETTs on the 1861, 1881 or 1901 - goodness knows how
they spelled the name, or how it was mistranscribed - really need a
breakthrough by contacting someone who has them in their line to pool
resources.

Look forward to checking my e-mail
Regards
Andrea