CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2006-03 > 1143458165

From: "David Gilligan" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] Fiches and Ferrets
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:16:05 +0100 (GMT Standard Time)

Hello Bob

The Macclesfield Ferrets are a small group of about 10 people who live in
the Macclesfield area, and are interested in Family History. They carry out
projects, the majority of which have been recording memorial inscriptions on
gravestones in the local area.

They have no interest in ferrets ;-)

Their website is:

http://www.lnw1.demon.co.uk/ferrets/home.htm

With regards fiche readers they are not that difficult to buy second-hand.
There are about a dozen on Ebay at this minute. What you want to do (is what
I did) is try to get one from a seller near you so you can pick it up and
test it before you part with the cash.

Hope this helps.

David Gilligan