CHESHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > CHESHIRE > 2006-11 > 1163430609

From: "Charles Hancock" <>
Subject: Re: [CHS] HOCKENHULL - Haslington to Nantwich
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 15:10:09 -0000

Hi Bob, Laury and others,

I'm interested in my 4G grandmother Sarah HOCKENHULL (born Haslington
c.1800, died Nantwich 1870), who married David ROBINSON in 1820 in Nantwich.
I can come up with about 8 possible sets of parents, which doesn't help
matters. My next step is to try to get hold of the Astbury Parish
Registers.

She had a brother Joseph (born 1797 Crewe, married Ann MAINWARING), sisters
Jane (1801 Cheshire, married John COVENTRY) and Mary (1806 Nantwich, married
Thomas TILLY).

Regards

Charles Hancock
London